Search & Win

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Now I have F***ing seen it all.

My youngest daughter had her 8th birthday today, done in a very frugal manner, but that I will post pics etc later.

I am writing about a toy she got, a Barbie that comes with dogs that you have potty train, because "real pee" comes out. All I can say is WTF?? We appreciate the gift, she is playing with it right now, but who comes up with this crap. She is now cleaning up fake dog pee from fake dogs.

Look at this insanity:
http://www.amazon.com/Mattel-R9514-Barbie-Potty-Training/dp/B002MUANK8

Ok, a better image I found. Look at the front. Really do we need a toy that has to ask "Go #1 or #2?"


2 comments:

  1. Geez louise, I had enough trouble potty training kids (big girl and boy underwear worked wonders) why would they make a Barbie with peeing dogs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, its crazy!! If I wanted a dog that pee'ed we would have one!!

    ReplyDelete