Search & Win

Monday, March 8, 2010

Total Body Cleanse

I have been wanting to try one these for a while, so in the interest of being cheap, I have been researching them because I refuse to pay the $80-$100 that many places want for their product.
I found The "Master Cleanser", one that has been around for years, and is made out of things most of us have in our homes.  I just mixed up the recipe, and it is now chilling in the fridge, I will post back once I know how it tastes.

http://mastercleansesecrets.com/step1.php

1 comment:

  1. A very informative site. The way you have share this information is really very appreciative. Total cleanse may be a superior formula that you simply will use for giving your body a distinct quite improvement, from the within.
    Total cleanse diet

    ReplyDelete